Sunday, May 8, 2011

Catch An Echo Q & A

Q. Do you want to go back in time?
Blogger: Yes and No. I would never want to go back in time if all the pain, hurt, and suffering of the world would have to be re-created. Only a truly insane person would want to re-create the world's suffering from the past. However, the pain, hurt, and suffering in our reality leaves echoes.

Q. What do you mean by "catch an echo"?
Blogger: Every event, every moment, every second, the world and all of those who inhabit the world leave imprints or echoes. I would like to catch those echoes and change the consequences of person's lives without recreating pain, hurt, and suffering. If I could go back in history I would want to change history before it happens thus changing the echoes generated by history. God has the power to do all things. All things are possible with God. God can create billions of realities like our own only better. I want to be a part of changing and shaping these new world's and new realities. I cannot conceive of myself sitting in heaven playing a harp for eternity. Of course, I would glory in doing any work for God, but eternal harp playing…

Q. Don't you think only God can change history?
Blogger: Well, certainly God can change history but little people like me can change little bits and pieces of history. When I cross over, I want God to assist me in saving lives, saving hearts, and saving souls through Christ. If the Lord takes me back in time by making me young again in a new past/new reality by carrying me up to a new reality/new past like or somewhat like our own, I could change history by saving hearts, saving lives, and saving souls. What I could do is catch the echoes from the new past and in the echoes influence person's lives. The new past/new reality might look the same, sound the same, and feel the same but the Lord's new reality would be totally different because there would be no suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment