Friday, May 6, 2011

I Am With You Until The End Of The Age

The Lord is giving you this encouragement because He loves you. The Lord is giving you this help because your future will not be easy. Consider your future in the new past/new reality to be like your old past was…difficult. However, during the time in your new past/new reality, you will be more fully armed. You will be stronger. You will be more able.

Blogger's Note: What I am receiving in this snippet conflicts with my ideas about what heaven should be like. However, the substance of this snippet would be more of what I would want (for a time) in my new reality. I say this because my life has had so many places of emptiness over which I had no control. My ideal heaven (for a time) would be to go back into a new past where I could fill in those empty places in my present life. What a wonder this kind of fulfilling new past would be! I think ascending to heaven without filling in all the blanks I left behind would (for me) be quite awful. I know the standard idea of eternal love and bliss from Christ as my reward. However, what about all those moments in my life when I was too weak through no fault of my own? What about all those moments in my life when I had no armament while on this earth in this time line through no fault of my own? What about my lifetime of disability in so many ways, times, and places? In my soul I would embrace a difficult old past to do the Lord's work with all His marvelous ways of helping me to make up for what I had lost in my present time line. May Christ be praised in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment